In honor of the occasion and the new beta version release, we want to celebrate our love and passion to food and food bloggers, and invite you to join us and make your blog an unforgettable experience for you and your readers.
We have gathered a few blogs that we found interesting and thought you’d like to check out:
1. Big Girls Small Kitchen is a food website for cooks looking for accessible, affordable ways to navigate their kitchen. It’s written, edited, and photographed by Cara Eisenpress, and consists of a well-organized recipe index, loads of menu suggestions and more. http://www.biggirlssmallkitchen.com
2. Pen & Fork is a food blog offering a wide range of gourmet recipes, cooking tips, food articles, culinary trends and more. It’s published and edited by Gwen Ashley Walters, who is a professionally trained chef and Certified Culinary Professional http://penandfork.com
3. Feeding Boys and a Firefighter is a food blog containing easy to make, simple day-to-day recipes, especially for those who wish to cook warm home-made food, but don’t have the time nor the energy to go overboard. It’s written and cooked by Katie Bryson, a freelance journalist, a mother and a wife. http://www.feedingboys.co.uk/
4. AvocadoPesto is a food blog full of healthy recipes from various ethnic cuisines, including gluten free, dairy free, polio friendly recipes and more. It’s written by Vicky Berman, and although she admits of having come from no culinary backward, her food looks absolutely delicious! http://avocadopesto.com/
5. Cheese Please is a food blog by Jess Wirth, who defines herself as a “cheese fan”. Her blog consists of a large variety of recipes (some of which cheese-free), from summer smoothies and casual salads and snacks, to elegant dishes and dinner menus. http://cheesepleasebyjess.blogspot.co.il
For more on BlogDay, click www.technorati.com/tag/BlogDay2010 , www.blogday.org
To register for free and hear all about us, go to www.kitchenbug.com.